For a cheap, easy and delicious treat for the kiddos on the fourth of July, try red, white and blue pudding pops!
You will need:
- one box of white chocolate pudding mix (and it's required ingredients)
- popsicle molds OR dixie cups and popsicle sticks
- red food coloring
- blue food coloring
1. Mix your pudding according to the directions and separate it into three separate, small bowls.
2. In your first bowl of pudding, add blue food coloring until you get your desired blue color.
3. In your second bowl of pudding, add red food coloring until you get your desired red color. (Leave your third bowl with pudding, white.)
4. Spoon equal amounts of red, white and blue pudding into each of your molds or dixie cups. Top them with their lids, or insert popsicle sticks into the center of your dixie cups, and freeze.
5. When your pudding pops are frozen and your kids are ready to eat them, run the molds or cups under warm water until you can pull the pops free.