You will need:
- approx. 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- approx. 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 package (6-count) refrigerated bread sticks (or you can make your own bread, I just find this makes for a much quicker snack)
1. Preheat your oven to 350F and spray a baking sheet with a nonstick oil.
2. Combine your cinnamon and sugar in a shallow bowl where you will be able to dip your dough. You could also use a sifter to sprinkle the mixture onto the dough, whatever you prefer.
3. Divide your dough into six long pieces and roll each of them into a 12 inch rope. Roll the ropes in the cinnamon sugar (or sift the mixture onto them), twist them into pretzel shapes, and arrange them onto your baking sheet.
4. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until they are lightly browned, remove from oven, allow to cool, and serve!
You can also use colored sugar sprinkles in place of the granulated sugar for a fun twist to the holidays or other events. Enjoy!